Cardholders to receive free admission Labor Day weekend | Arts & Culture
Bank of America is helping its cardholders celebrate Labor Day weekend with Museums on Us, giving bank cardholders free admission to some of the most exciting cultural venues nationwide.
Saturday, September 1 and Sunday, September 2 Bank of America will offer cardholders free access to more than 150 cultural institutions in 91 cities across the United States.
In Columbia, residents and visitors can enjoy free admission to EdVenture Children’s museum.
Photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card must be presented at the time of visit. One free general admission limited to each cardholder at a participating institution, excluding fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows the first full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) of each month. Not to be combined with other offers.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond