Shop this weekend for the perfect Christmas tree | Arts & Culture
Get in the holiday spirit this weekend by visiting one of the three State Farmers Markets to shop for your family’s Christmas tree. Each market has a great selection of Christmas trees including some South Carolina varieties.
State Farmers Market, West Columbia:
Holiday Fun at the Market
-Saturday, December 1 – Noon to 4 p.m.
-3483 Charleston Hwy.
-Enjoy hot coco and Christmas music while you shop for your tree!
Greenville State Farmers Market, Greenville:
-Christmas tree hours, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday
-1354 Rutherford Rd.
-Wide selection of trees, wreaths, garland and Christmas decorations available
Pee Dee State Farmers Market, Florence:
-Christmas tree hours, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days a week
-2513 W. Lucas St.
-More than 1,000 trees available, along with wreaths, garland and Christmas gift baskets
For more information on the three State Farmers Markets, visit www.agriculture.sc.gov.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond