SC Department of Revenue Columbia Office Finalizes Move to MarketPointe | Business
As of Monday, December 17, the SC Department of Revenue (SCDOR) Taxpayer Assistance Office in Columbia will open to the public at its new location at MarketPointe, located at 300A Outlet Pointe Boulevard.
The MarketPointe location will open its doors December 17 at 8:30 a.m. following the close of the current Taxpayer Assistance Office, located in downtown Columbia at 301 Gervais Street.
With additional Taxpayer Assistance Offices located statewide in Florence, Myrtle Beach, Rock Hill, Greenville and Charleston, SCDOR employees are ready to assist individuals Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For further information or to find the nearest Taxpayer Assistance Office, contact the SC Department of Revenue at (803) 898-5000.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond