Home Depot to hire 230 employees in Midlands | Business
The Home Depot is hiring in its Columbia distribution center and is expected to hire 230 employees.
According to a news release, over the next few weeks, Home Depot will hire 50 permanent employees for its Columbia distribution center and an additional 180 employees as seasonal associates in local stores.
For those interested in positions at the distribution center, hiring events are scheduled over the next several weeks. These hiring events are by invitation only, so all interested candidates must apply on-line at http://careers.homedepot.com to be considered. Previous experience is not required and The Home Depot offers training on any equipment that new associates are required to operate.
Seasonal store associates will be assigned responsibilities based on their previous retail or home improvement experience and based on the needs of individual stores.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond