Suspects break into guest house, even steal kitchen sink | Crime
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a larceny that occurred while a homeowner was gone for two weeks.
According to an incident report, on August 15 officers responded to a larceny call at a residence located on Whiskey Road.
Upon arrival, deputies met with the homeowner who stated while she was gone for two weeks someone broke into her guest house, the report stated.
Deputies say when the arrived to the guesthouse they noticed that all the windows in the building were smashed, but the door was still locked.
The homeowner advised officers that the suspects took several appliances, furnishings, copper metal and the rims to her son’s Ford Mustang, the report stated.
According to deputies, two sinks, a garbage disposal, refrigerator, stove, copper wiring, copper pipes, ceiling fan and four rims were items stolen from the guest house.
If you have any information about this crime, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond