Teen assaulted while exiting ride at fair | Crime
A 14-year-old girl was assaulted by two juveniles while exiting a ride at the Sumter County Fair.
According to the Sumter County Sheriff’s Office, on September 28, two juveniles injured a 14-year-old female by punching her repeatedly in the face and head causing her to fall on the ground while she was exiting a ride at the Sumter County Fair.
As a result of the assault, the victim suffered multiple injuries to her body.
Both juveniles are being charged with assault and battery – 3rd degree.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond