Sheriff: Suspects removed electrical wiring from community center | Crime
The Sumter County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a Mayesville man wanted for burglary.
The report said on December 19, 23-year-old Raymond Tate and a co-defendant entered the Oswego Community Center and removed electrical wiring from the building.
When deputies arrived on scene, Tate and the co-defendant fled into a wooded area, the report stated.
According to the sheriff, the co-defendant and three others were arrested.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Tate, you are urged to contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond