Home Listing Report Ranks Sumter Fifteenth Most Affordable Market in South Carolina | Home & Garden
Coldwell Banker recently released its 2011 Home Listing Report.
The report provides the average price of four-bedroom, two-bathroom properties.
The survey reviewed 35 real estate markets in South Carolina and Sumter ranked #15 for the most affordable markets in the state, with an average home listing price of approximately $199,338 while North Myrtle Beach was identified as the state’s most expensive market at $399,094. That’s a price difference of almost $200,000!
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond