Third Army Special Troops Battalion gets new leader | News
Lt. Col. David S. Cannon, Third Army, Special Troops Battalion, commander, passes the first sergeant’s sword, a symbol of authority and trust of the noncommissioned officer, to incoming 1st Sgt. Gilbert Stuart during a traditional change of responsibility ceremony held outside Third Army/ARCENT Headquarters, Patton Hall, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C. August 8, 2012. Stuart, a Brooklyn, N.Y. native, took responsibility from outgoing 1st Sgt. William B. Ash. Photo by Sgt. 1st Class Tony J. Spain, Third Army/ARCENT Public Affairs Office.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond