Coroner: Baby dies from skull fracture | News
Authorities are investigating after a 7-month-old baby was found dead in a home on September 8.
According to Sumter County Coroner Harvin Bullock, the baby died from blunt force trauma to the head, otherwise known as a skull fracture.
Investigators have not released what or who caused the child harm.
The identity of the baby has not been released.
The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division and the Sumter County Coroner's Office are investigating.
Copyright 2012 WIS. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond