Traffic fatalities from January 1 through November 25. | Transportation
The South Carolina Department of Public Safety released numbers for traffic fatalities from January 1 through November 25.
The South Carolina Highway Patrol investigated 622 of the 744 traffic fatalities in 2012.
The numbers from 2011 and 2012 are preliminary.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- To men spending decades in prison, hope walks on 4 paws
- Shelter overwhelmed after taking in 22 puppies, 10 still available for adoption
- For second straight year, gas prices cheapest in SC
- Lee County sheriff's deputy injured in shootout released from hospital
- Man accused of shooting deputies was out of jail on bond